|Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility|
- Structure Guide - Organizational Components
- Bylaws - Articles and Amendments
- Office Staff
- Board of Directors - Elected and appointed officers and representatives.
- Working Groups
- Chapter/Working Group Guidelines
- Guidelines for an Ongoing CPSR Project
- CPSR history
- CPSR timeline
- CPSR press releases and open letters
- Norbert Wiener Award Winners.
- Annual Reports
- CPSR's Activists Handbook
- Becoming an Active Computer Professional by Karen Coyle
- Electronic Communications Policy and Net Etiquette Frequently Asked Questions
- Web Volunteer Guidelnes
- Permissible Activities During a Political Campaign
- Jeff Johnson's article on Conflicts and Arguments in CPSR
- CPSR'S Approach to Advising Policymakers by Jeff Johnson
- Terry Winograd's Thoughts on CPSR's Mission
This page last updated September 2001 by Susan Evoy.
Created before October 2004