Questions About Users
To help us better create a useful system we need to ask several questions. The questions we need to ask, at a minimum, include
(1) What types of users do we hope to attract?
(2) What types of information are they looking for (and/or what types of information do we think they should be interested in)?
(3) How do they seek information?
(4) How does our system address their needs and their seeking habits?
(5) Does our system entice (and allow) users to find related information?
(6) What user scenarios can we formulate to inform our design?
(7) How can we involve users in the ongoing process?
(8) Does the information contain enough supporting evidence, examples, suggestions that directly support actions?
Created before October 2004