Directions and Implications in Advanced Computing ConferencesUp one level
- DIAC 2008 - Tools for Participation, Collaboration, Deliberation, and Decision Support
UC Berkeley, Berkekley, CA
- June 26-29, 2008
- DIAC-08 combines CPSR's 11th DIAC symposium with the third Conference on Online Deliberation. The joint conference is intended to provide a platform and a forum for highlighting socio-technological opportunities, challenges, and pitfalls in the area of community and civic action. Technology enhanced community action ranges from informal communities of practice to democratic governance of formal organizations to large social movements.
- DIAC 2005 - 10th Directions and Implications of Advanced Computing Conference Stanford University, Stanford, CA, 2005-05-20 00:00:00 - 2005-05-22 00:00:00
- The Second Conference on Online Deliberation: Design, Research, and Practice / DIAC 2005 is a follow-up to "Developing and Using Online Tools for Deliberative Democracy", a two-day seminar which was held at Carnegie Mellon University in June, 2003. May 20-22, 2005
- Past DIAC Conferences
- Directions and Implications in Advanced Computing Conferences previous to 2005.