Working Groups & ProjectsUp one level
To facilitate the collaborative work, CPSR members can self-organize into formal groups approved by the CPSR Board. Groups based on issues or events are called "Working Groups". see Guidelines.
- Computers and the Environment Working Group
- This working group addresses issues of hardware recycling, environmental impact, green design, and responsible practices. The group has a mailing list, a resource center, and wants to plan activities to promote awareness and action.
- Voting Technology Working Group
- Issues and Working Groups
- These are some of the interests of CPSR members. To join an existing Working Group, or consider suggesting a new Working Group see http://www.cpsr.org/membership/policies/groups.