2007 EventsUp one level
CPSR and non-CPSR events in the year 2007
- 2007 United Nations Internet Governance forum Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2007-11-12 09:00:00 - 2007-11-15 09:00:00
- The roles and functions of the Forum are set out in paragraphs 72-79 of the "Tunis Agenda for the Information Society". Briefly, its main purpose will be to discuss a wide range of issues related to Internet Governance, and, where appropriate, to make recommendations to the international community. The working and function of the Forum will be multilateral, multi-stakeholder, democratic and transparent.
- 30th International Public ICANN Meeting Los Angeles, CA USA, 2007-10-29 09:00:00 - 2007-11-02 09:00:00
- This is a unique opportunity for the world's Internet community to gather together in the city that was in many ways the birthplace of the Internet and which was the home of its earliest pioneers.
- Techonology in Wartime Conference Stanford University, 2008-01-26 08:00:00 - 2008-01-26 17:00:00
- This conference will explore how computer technology is used during war -- both for the purposes of combat/defense, as well as for human rights interventions into war-torn regions.
- CPSR Board Meeting CPSR offices in downtown San Francisco, 2007-11-03 11:00:00 - 2007-11-03 14:00:00
- There will be a short annual board meeting followed by informal discussion, and a CiviCRM demo.