- American Association for the Advancement of Science - AAAS, pronounced "Triple-A-S", is a nonprofit professional society dedicated to the advancement of scientific and technological excellence across all disciplines, and to the public's understanding of science and technology.
- Association for Computing Machinery - ACM, is an international scientific and educational organization dedicated to advancing the arts, sciences, and applications of information technology.
- Australian Computer Society - The ACS as the recognised association for IT professionals has become the public voice of the IT professional and the guardian of professional ethics and standards. The Society has a commitment to the wider community to ensure the beneficial use of IT.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - IEEE is the world's largest technical professional society. It includes the Computer Society and the Society on Social Implications of Technology
- Internet Society - ISOC is a non-profit, non-governmental, international, professional membership organization. It focuses on: standards, education, and policy issues.
Last modified November 24, 2004 11:11 AM