|Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility|
CFP'92 - Index of Papers
March 18-20, 1992 in Washington DC
Chair: Lance J. Hoffman
COPYRIGHT NOTICEPapers from the Second Conference on Computers Freedom and Privacy, 1992, Washington, DC. Please observe copyright restrictions.
This information is only available for personal individual non-commercial use. It is copyrighted and may not be republished except with written Permission.
Conference Proceedings - (http://www.acm.org/pubs/contents/proceedings/cas/142652/index.html)
Soft cover (comprenhensive, edited transcript) available from ACM Order Dept., P. O. Box 64145, Baltimore, MD 21264 or 1-800-342-6626 (or 1-410-528-4261 outside US, MD, and AK), ACM Order Number 533921.
- Conference Brochure - Listing of Conference Events
- Conference Videos - Listing and ordering nformation
- Conference Audio Tapes - Listing and ordering information
- Allen Neuharth - Keynote Address
- Robert Lucky - Who Logs On?
- J. Michael Gibbons - Ethics, Morality, and Criminality
- George Trubow - For Sale : Government Information
- Jerry Berman - Free Speech and the Public Telephone Network
- Madison Powers - Who's in your Genes?
- Ronald Plesser - Private Collection of Personal Information
- Marc Rotenberg - Privacy and Intellectual Freedom in the Digital Library
- Alan F. Westin - Computers in the Workplace : Elysium or Panoptican?
- Dorothy Denning - Who Holds the Keys?
- Mara Liasson - Public Policy for the 21st
E-mail email@example.com with questions or comments.