A Pattern Language for Living Communication
The original Pattern Language, by Christopher Alexander et al
Pattern Languages in Other Domains
- Patterns of a Conservation Economy
- A Development Process Generative Pattern Language
- Common Ground: A Pattern Language for Human-Computer Interface Design
- Patterns in Software Development
Writings -- Critiques and Advice
- A Pattern Language for Writers' Workshops, by James O. Coplien with Bobby Woolf. Patterns for helping people write patterns!
- Review of "A Pattern Language" by William Saunders, from Harvard Design Magazine, Winter/Spring 2002.
A Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility Initiative
Updated: July 5, 2004
Created before October 2004