|CPSR Y2K Working Group
About Privacy and Security
1. This World Wide Web (WWW) site is provided as a public service by CPSR.
2. Information presented on this WWW site is copyrighted. However, a blanket license for reuse is available.
3. When you come to this web site to browse, you do so anonymously. We do not collect identifying information about you.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system may employ industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. No other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
7. If you have any questions or
comments about the information presented here, please
forward them to us via our webmaster.
Questions or Comments to Webmaster
Created before October 2004